Peer review is one of the most critical processes in academic publishing and continues to have a significant effect on the number and type of studies that get published each year. Being a part of the evaluation process and determining the accuracy of the work submitted is as important as having publications in the peer-reviewed journals. Not only it works as a catalyst in boosting your career as a researcher, but also keeps you up-to-date about the latest research even before it’s published. Celebrating the Peer Review Week 2019, Enago Academy is conducting a live webinar which will guide researchers step-by-step to become a part of this rigorous but crucial process of scholarly publishing.
Through this webinar, the attendees will learn:
- Overview of the peer review process
- Various peer review models adopted by journals
- How do journals select reviewers for a manuscript?
- Why becoming a peer reviewer is critical for researchers’ career progression?
- Tips on evaluating each section of the research paper
- How to draft a review report?
- Ethical practices that need to be followed by peer reviewers
About the Speaker
Prof. Michael Prieler, Ph.D.
Hallym University, South Korea
Publication and Training Consultant, Enago
For more information, please visit this link: Enago-Webminar